Main Article Content
The public key cryptographic algorithms considered unsuitable for Internet of Things due to use of longer keys, stressful calculations and consumption of battery resources for 16bit processers. This paper presents a novel algorithm based on elliptical curve for securing communication between internet of things by use of single coordinate system of Elliptical curve cryptography. Though lengdre symbol or single coordinate system exist in mathematics literature, it’s use for securing IoT devices is fairly new. In the proposed system IoT device transfer one coordinate of public key with extra bit allowing to save 50 % of bandwidth and storage for IoT devices.
© 2011-2019 Australian Journal of Wireless Technologies, Mobility and Security e-ISSN 2200-1883
- Alzahrani, S.M. Sensing for the Internet of Things and Its Applications. in 2017 5th International Conference on Future Internet of Things and Cloud Workshops (FiCloudW). 2017.
- Hu, F., D. Xie, and S. Shen. On the Application of the Internet of Things in the Field of Medical and Health Care. in 2013 IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications and IEEE Internet of Things and IEEE Cyber, Physical and Social Computing. 2013.
- Kua, J., et al., Using Active Queue Management to Assist IoT Application Flows in Home Broadband Networks. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 2017. 4(5): p. 1399-1407.
- Kunkun, P. and L. Xiangong. Reliability Evaluation of Coal Mine Internet of Things. in 2014 International Conference on Identification, Information and Knowledge in the Internet of Things. 2014.
- Lin, N. and W. Shi. The research on Internet of things application architecture based on web. in 2014 IEEE Workshop on Advanced Research and Technology in Industry Applications (WARTIA). 2014.
- Fang, X. and Y. Wu. Investigation into the elliptic curve cryptography. in 2017 3rd International Conference on Information Management (ICIM). 2017.
- Qing-Hai, B., et al. Research on Design Principles of Elliptic Curve Public Key Cryptography and Its Implementation. in 2012 International Conference on Computer Science and Service System. 2012.
- Shah, D.P. and P.G. Shah. Revisting of elliptical curve cryptography for securing Internet of Things (IOT). in 2018 Advances in Science and Engineering Technology International Conferences (ASET). 2018.
- Shah, P.G., X. Huang, and D. Sharma. Analytical Study of Implementation Issues of Elliptical Curve Cryptography for Wireless Sensor networks. in 2010 IEEE 24th International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops. 2010.
- Shaikh, J.R., et al. Analysis of standard elliptic curves for the implementation of elliptic curve cryptography in resource-constrained E-commerce applications. in 2017 IEEE International Conference on Microwaves, Antennas, Communications and Electronic Systems (COMCAS). 2017.
- Azaim, M.H., D.W. Sudiharto, and E.M. Jadied. Design and implementation of encrypted SMS on Android smartphone combining ECDSA - ECDH and AES. in 2016 Asia Pacific Conference on Multimedia and Broadcasting (APMediaCast). 2016.
- Doerner, J., et al. Secure Two-party Threshold ECDSA from ECDSA Assumptions. in 2018 IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (SP). 2018.
- Kodali, R.K. Implementation of ECDSA in WSN. in 2013 International Conference on Control Communication and Computing (ICCC). 2013.
- Li, H., et al. A Novel Algorithm for Scalar Multiplication in ECDSA. in 2013 International Conference on Computational and Information Sciences. 2013.
- Zhang, C., L. Chi, and Y. Zhang. Secure and Efficient Generalized Signcryption Scheme Based on a Short ECDSA. in 2010 Sixth International Conference on Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing. 2010.