Main Article Content
With vast degree of industrialization there is a severe amount of depletion in the Levels of soil fertility which in turn could impact the growth of crops. Care needs to be taken to identify the right soil conducive for growing various kinds of crops. This work focuses on the ideal variety of sugar cane crop that could be grown in a particular type of soil in India which in turn could maximize the overall yield of sugarcane. An additional parameter dealing with the amount of sugar content has also been taken into consideration. The choice of an appropriate decision would go a long way in reducing avoidable losses in terms of both capital and effort. With this view in perspective, a wide range of artificial neural networks have been constructed and the results have been compiled. Besides, choices of appropriate training function and learning rates have been made.
© 2011-2019 Australian Journal of Wireless Technologies, Mobility and Security e-ISSN 2200-1883
2. S. Krishna Anand, M Pratyusha, Chinni Mounica, K Vineesha, 2014, “ Design and Analysis of a Backpropagation Neural Network in estimating risk of Coronary Artery Disease “,American-Eurasian Journal of Scientific Research, IDOSI Publications, ISSN : 1818-6785, Vol. 9, No.1.
3. Sushama Kiran , Bindhu Lal , S. S. Tripathy, 2014,“ Shear Strength Prediction of Soil based on Probabilistic Neural Network”, International Journal of Recent Development in Engineering and Technology ISSN 2347-6435,Vol 3, No. 4, Oct.
4. Sanjib Kumar Hota, Jul 2014, ”Artificial Neural Network and Efficiency Estimation in Rice Yield”, International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 3, No.7, ISSN: 2319-8753.
5. Snehal S, Dahikar, Sandeep V Rode, Jan 2014, “An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Agricultural Crop Yield Prediction Based on Various Parameters”, International Journal of Innovative Research In Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, ISSN 2321 –5526 Vol. 2, No. 1.
6. Raju Prasad Paswan, Shahin Ara Begum, Sep 2013, “Regression and Neural Networks Models for Prediction of Crop Production”, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research, Vol 4, No.9.
7. Murat Ozturk, Ozlem Salman, Murat Koc, , Jul 2011, “Artificial neural network model for estimating the soil temperature”, Canadian Journal of life Science Vol 91 No.4.
8. Yusuf E, Oct 2007,“Artificial neural networks approach for swell pressure versus soil suction behavior” by Canadian Geotechnical Journal ,Vol 44, No.10.
9. C. Chen, H. Mcnairn, , 2006, “A neural network integrated approach for rice crop monitoring”, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol 27, No.7.
10. Anandkumar Patil Lalitha Y S, May 2015 ,“Crop Species Identification Using NN Tool” International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology Vol. 4 No. 5.
11. Swaroopa Shastri, Arati K Gunge, Sep 2016, “Neural Network based Weather Prediction Model towards Ideal Crop Selection”, International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science, ISSN:2319-7242 Vol 5 No.9.
12. S Krishna Anand, TG Sundara Raman, S Subramanian , 2014, “Implementing a neuro fuzzy expert system for optimising the performance of chemical recovery boiler “, International Journal of Artificial Intelligence and Soft Computing, Vol.4 No.2-3 pp 249 – 263.
13. S Krishna Anand, TG Sundara Raman, S Subramanian, 2012, “ Designing a Type 2 Fuzzy Neural Network for performance optimization in a high pressure chemical recovery boiler ”, Journal of Analysis and Computation, Vol.8, No.2, pp 59 - 69
14. M. Dimitrova , M. Hubert , D. Boyadjiev , A. Nabout , N.J. Zaprianov , H.A. Nour Eldin, July 1997,“Neural networks for classification and recognition of individual users in adaptive human-computer interface”, IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Control, ISSN : 2158-9860.
15. SnehaMurmu, SujataBiswas,2015, “Application of Fuzzy Logic and Neural Network in Crop Classification” International Conference on Water Resources, Coastal and Ocean Engineering (ICWRCOE 2015).
16. Z.L. Liu Sch. of Geol. & Geophys, Oklahoma Univ., Norman, OK, USA J.P. Castagna, July 1999 ,“The impulse response of BP neural networks and its application to seismic wavelet extraction”, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks, ISSN: 1098-7576, 10-16.
17. Yidan Bao, Haiyan Cen ,Yong He,Lilan Lin, 2006,“Application of Improved BP Neural Network to Predict Agricultural Commodity Total Production Value“, International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security.
18. G.M. Herries ,T. Selige, 1998,”Application of supervised neural network approaches to remotely sensed optical imagery”, IEEE International Symposium on Geoscience and Remote Sensing.