Main Article Content
Real time database supports variety of applications as per their performance and response time. Data management in Real time system has been maintained to produce fast turnaround query time. In this paper will explain what are real time database applications and its characteristics in respect with data and its
consistency. It further explains transactions and scheduling. Policy to sustain against deadlock is explained and measures that results in to concurrency are explained and comparison is shown.
© 2011-2019 Australian Journal of Wireless Technologies, Mobility and Security e-ISSN 2200-1883
- Saud Ahmad Aldarmi. Real-time database systems: concepts and design.
- REPORT-UNIVERSITY OF YORK DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER
- SCIENCE YCS, 1998.
- Raul Barbosa. An essay on real-time databases. SE-412, 96, 2007.
- Ben Kao and Hector Garcia-Molina. An overview of real-time database
- systems. In Real Time Computing, pages 261–282. Springer, 1994.
- Jan Lindstro¨m. Real time database systems. Wiley Encyclopedia of
- Computer Science and Engineering, 2008.
- G. Ozsoyoglu and R. T. Snodgrass. Temporal and real-time databases:
- a survey. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering,
- (4):513–532, Aug 1995.
- Mukesh Singhal. Issues and approaches to design of real-time database
- systems. SIGMOD Rec., 17(1):19–33, March 1988.
- Sang H. Son. Research trends and issues in real-time database systems.
- O¨ zgu¨r Ulusoy. Research issues in real-time database systems: Survey
- paper. Information Sciences, 87(1):123 – 151, 1995.